Level5 Teaching Course (DET/ DTLLS)
Level 5: Diploma in Education and Training (QCF) prepares trainee teachers and trainers to teach in a wide range of contexts. To achieve this qualification, there is a requirement for teaching practice. This requires observation and assessment of performance. The qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers and trainers, including:
|Online / Distance Learning||Online / Distance learning||£1,250.00||Quantity:|
|Live Zoom Class||Live class through Zoom||£1,500.00||Quantity:|
|Park Royal – London||Unimix House, Abbey Road, London, NW10 7TR -Mob: 07306248071||Quantity:|
|Stratford – London||11 Burford Road, London, E15 2ST ( 10 Min from station) - 07306248071||£1,500.00||Quantity:|
|Birmingham||198 Herbert Walker Avenue, Southampton, SO15 1HJ Mob: 07306248071||£1,500.00||Quantity:|
|Liverpool||Horton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool L2 3PF Mob 07306248071||£1,500.00||Quantity:|
|Southampton||198 Herbert Walker Avenue, Southampton, SO15 1HJ Mob: 07306248071||£1,500.00||Quantity:|
|Glasgow||165 West Nile Street Glasgow G1 2RL - Mob 07306248071||Quantity:|
- Individuals who are not currently teaching / training/ tutoring, but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification.
- Individuals who are currently teaching, training, assessing or working in relevent fields, including those who have just begun teaching and training and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification.
- Individuals currently working as a Trainer/Teacher/Assessor/Verifier/Trainee Teacher who wish to achieve a teaching qualification and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice, of the qualification.
Course Duration & Credit Value:
Level 5: Diploma in Education and Training (DET) is delivered across 12 months, however if you finish early you will be certified early you don’t have to wait for 12 months. This is a 126 credit qualification. The DET is an ‘in-service’ qualification designed for those who are working or are wishing to work as teachers/trainers. The qualification is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in Education and Training.
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training.
- Theories, Principles and models in education and Training.
- Wider professional practice and development in Education and Training.
- Action Research
- Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area.
- Inclusive Practice
- Managing behaviours in a learning environment.
As a trainee teacher / Trainer or Teacher, you will need to complete 100 teaching practice hours throughout the DET programme. There will be a number of theories and strategies which you would have studied throughout the DET programme and will implement during your practice. You will be required to reflect on your practice every step of the way. You will demonstrate your ability to plan and deliver lessons and assess your students and you will be asked to consider a range of initiatives whilst you do this. Our highly supportive and fully trained staff will guide you through the process.
Entry requirements for DET:
- Candidates must be 19+.
- Candidates wishing to undertake the DET programme must be experienced or qualified in the subject area they wish to teach at the appropriate level.
- Candidates must have access to 100 hours of teaching/training practice.
- Additionally, due to the nature of both the theory and practical assessments which students need to achieve for the DET are such that candidates will need good written and spoken English.
- All candidates should demonstrate: Basic Literacy and Numeracy.
Benefits of Online Learning:
- A course when you need it – not based on some Training Centre’s annual schedule
- Powerful visual cues and experiential exercises that make learning better & faster
- Always available – a course that is as close as a computer with an internet connection
- Control the learning environment – you set your own pace and schedule
- Allows flexibility – with no set class times, you decide when to complete your assignments and readings
- A cheaper course than traditional college courses – with no housing, meal plans or travel expenses to worry about
- No interruptions in your job/career if you are currently busy working/teaching
- No need to take a leave of absence in order to go back to college
- No need to go to the classroom course over a number of days
- No need to worry about the teacher’s absences or the effects of other learners (good or bad)A controlled positive social atmosphere – no bullying or leg pulling (learners remain cautious of foul language or bad behaviour
- Highly recommended for people who already have some teaching/training experience
- Saves you time, energy and money as well!!!
Benefits of Classroom Based Course:
- You can do this AET course in Classroom in your local area
- Face to face learning in the classroom environment with
- Group work with variety background of people
- Instant help/support from the tutor in your class
- More interaction with the tutor and other students
- You no need to travel that far, as we have training venue every corner in the country
How does the online course work?
- Course materials such as Text book, Guidance note, memory stick, course folder & tutor details will be sent to you by Royal Mail special delivery system within 48hrs.
- You have 12 Months to complete the assignments. However If you finish earlier, you will be awarded early (You do not need to wait for up to 12 Months). You have flexibility to go through the materials in your own time.
- You just need to go through the ‘Joining Instructions’ on the online portal – it would explain to you how to go through the course.
You can start the Online / Distance Learning course any day any time by booking your place and for classroom based course’s date; please check the dates on our website. If you are looking for more future dates, please dont hasitate to contact us.
Theory & Practical Assignment: We will assess your course work at the centre upon submission.
Follow Up Support:
- On-going Email, Phone and face to face (if needed) Support throughout the course.
- Telephone Support (09:00-18:00hrs)
- We can send you a proforma invoice on request, If you are being funded by your employer or funding agency.
Why you should choose us:
- Fast certificate, accredited course, fully qualified tutor, we use City & Guilds as Awarding Organisation, course fee cheaper than other provider, value for money, established organisation, free one to one tutorial if necessary to achieve the qualification, very high pass rate, many many happy customers.
Certificate Turnaround Time:
- 2 weeks after successful completion of your assignments.
- Our special price is £1449.99 (All prices are inclusive and there is no hidden cost). You can enrol on to the course by paying £499.99 and rest of the balance you can pay through instalment every month.
Most Popular Courses
- Teaching Course (AET/ PTLLS)
- Door Supervision (SIA) Course
- SIA (Top-Up) Upskilling Course
- CCTV Surveillance (SIA) Course
- Level 3 Emergency First at work course
- SIA Trainer Course (Combined)
- Conflict Management (SIA Trainer)
- Physical Intervention (SIA Trainer)
- Level4 Teaching Course (CET/ CTLLS)
- Level5 Teaching Course (DET/ DTLLS)
- Assessor Course (TAQA) — Competence
- Assessor Course (TAQA) — Vocational
- Licensing Course (APLH)